Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Item #23: Summary

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I really liked learning about mash-ups and image generators. It's a fun tool that I can probably see myself using in the future.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I was kind of already familiar with some of these tools but didn't have an in-depth, hands-on experience with them. This program has allowed me the opportunity to actually explore and use these tools and think of possible applications.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was surprised to learn of the many free productivity tools available. I will defintely take advantage of some of the calender programs.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think the program was great. The 2.0 team gave a lot of support and updates. It was good to know that it wasn't some program that was out there in the void. We actually got comments, updates, and encouragement.
And last but not least…If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes, defintely.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Congratulations on completing the 23 things! Glad that you've made some new discoveries and found things that you can use.